Overview | Requirements | Expectations
- The Senior Experience program is a board-approved graduation requirement
for which students receive academic credit in their senior year at the
- Student interns report directly to the internship every Wednesday during
the academic year for the full business day.
~ Specific internship hours are determined by the mentor.
~ Internship begins in September and concludes in May.
~ Starting date may vary.
- Mentorship may be provided by one or more individuals within the
organization who take an active interest in the student's growth and
development as an intern.
- Internship activities are performed with no monetary compensation to the
- A plan of action which outlines the scope of duties and responsibilities
is developed collaboratively by student and mentor at the beginning of the
- The program concludes with the Senior Exhibition - a final, highly
personalized presentation made by the student to the Academy community.